- Tony bought my motorcycle. I hope he pays in full before he kills himself.
- Almost done painting my subwoofer boxes ... I'm getting real antsy to hook them back up now that I have my subwoofer EQ too.
- Daytona 500 was disappointing ... Stewart was in the lead up until the last lap.
- My fish tank is crystal clear right now (I spent something like 5 hours on it this weekend).
- Went bowling on Saturday and actually mustered a 144. Some guy with fancy shoes and his own bowling ball only managed to beat me by 4 points.
- I'm drooling over this crazy bi-ampable, hdmi upconverting, THX capable, pimptastic receiver right now. I can't actually afford it, so it's kind of like staring at a sports car in Car & Driver. :(
Monday, February 18, 2008
I don't have anything big to blather about this week, so I'm just gonna post bullets: