A friend of mine had a bachelorette party this weekend and I figured you could never have enough man missiles at a woman's last night as a singleton, so I made two dozen sugar cookie johnsons. These ding-dongs were the closest we got to the real thing that night (no strip clubs this time around, although I do think the bachelor went to one...) so they had to be decorated just like the real things. Not only were they fun to look at, they were fun to eat. Definitely the best tasting schlongs I have ever had!
I used a basic sugar cookie to make the dough, and I bought a wong shaped cutter at Spencer's to shape the cookies.
Before the decorating:
Basic sugar cookie recipe:
3/4 cup margarine
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Cream margarine and sugar well.
2. Add vanilla and eggs; combine well.
3. In separate bowl, sift the baking powder, salt and flour. Add to wet ingredients slowly until thoroughly combined.
4. Cookie dough must be chilled until firm, or overnight.
5. Remove dough from fridge and roll out to a 1/4-inch thickness.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
7. With cookie cutters or rim of drinking glass, cut out cookies.
8. Place cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, depending on oven. Check often to prevent over cooking or burning. Cool on baking rack when done.
The peckers ready to be swallowed:
Can you find all the different nicknames for a man's genitals in this post?