- Courtney and I recently bought a bunch of LP's (records) that we want to frame and hang in the basement (we figured music+art+media room=framed LP's). I'm going to start on the frames in the next few days (I plan to make 12 or so). It will be nice to get them up on the wall.
- Courtney is painting our first floor office soon, so I can start on crown molding. We are going to do the whole floor eventually but we need to paint some more walls first. This also means I have to paint that trim- I hate painting! I'm going with something more elaborate than the basement due to the fact that the ceilings are 9ft. It's going to make a big difference!
- Peyton got knocked out of the playoffs god dammit! Now I have nobody to root for. For those of you who don't know, I chose the Colts as my playoff stand-in team years ago because the Chiefs suck so bad. I believe the Colts have made the playoffs something like 7 years in a row. I also believe the Chiefs have sucked at least 7 years in a row.
- We went to Chris and Heathers for New Years and had a good time! Courtney and I dressed in somewhat of a 70's theme and it somehow made the experience more fun. :)
- I got some cool camera gear for Christmas ... taking pictures is good times (Photoshop is fun too).
- Courtney got an iPod Nano and Nike+ running sensor for Christmas- too bad she has not used it yet. ;)
- Courtney and I started watching season two of Dexter, what a great show.
- Taigan\Monkey is one smart dog- so far we have taught him sit, stay, lay down, play dead, rollover, shake, high five, backup, spin, bring it, get it, and heal. Now we are working on crawl. Did I mention he knows his toys by name?
I think that is it.